Sunday, September 18, 2011

TV--or why this week I may be absent.

So you know when mother's tell their kids to go outside and not watch so much TV?

heh....well my mother can't say that anymore, mostly cause it's homework.  No seriously.

Currently, I've been working my way through quite a few movies--again class.  (Sometimes I swear this film school this is BA--and I live in fear of telling other children what I do now for "school" because  this is just plain awesome).

But I digress....

Anyway this week for those of you who may be more cinephiles than tv-philes I'll let you in on a little secret we're in the middle of PREMIERS.  So between classes, watching stuff for class, reading for class (surprisingly lots to read in film school), and catching all the latest shows, I may be a little less than active this week.

(also I promise to catch up blogs I really do)

So for today, what TV show are you most looking forward to returning or starting out this fall?  Me, I'm totally digging Once Upon a Time....twisted fairytales you just can't go wrong!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Psych! And yes, the nice thing about being a writer is we get to do things like read books and watch movies/television and call it research. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best? I swear my teachers didn't tell me there were jobs like this when I was in grade school.

    Plus Psych LOVE IT. Gus is my favorite. He makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete