10. I can do a thumbs up with my toes (yes there is a 90 degree angle created between my big toe and the other toes)
9. At one point (like college freshman year) I wanted to be a pediatric oncologist.
8. Number 9 did NOT happen and I am currently getting my masters in film at a kick ass school (yes I am accepting film rights...but be warned I have no money with which to pay you for them. So we'll need to do a Stephen King.)
7. I feel I should mention this, but if something I write seems off it might be sarcasm....actually it's probably sarcasm....
6. The scariest thing I've ever done was throw a book at a doctor's head....yes, I hit him...it was a high fantasy book....I apologized A LOT.
5. I watch way more reality TV shows than I should.
4. I grew up in a state where the only thing that can catch the horizon is the plains....this is a place also known as Kansas. I kinda like it there.
3. Research intrigues me, especially in subjects like war and fairytales....both of which I've written/am writing about.
2. I have a basket that looks like a duck and it holds my favorite writing block solver, a toy called "tangle." Basically, you can twist turn pull through and it never tangles.
1. I drink Pepsi out of my Santa Clause Coke glasses.
There you have it folks, ten random things from my life. Also bonus fact, I seem to love the ellipsis...
Also, Dystopian people I feel we should talk, or do something....cause we're in a group....and you all seem awesome (also you campaigners in general are awesome)....yeah.