Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 1 Part 2

Alright so I had no idea what to write about and now I think I have something that's better than hey look at this an introduction....

Reviewing...

Normally I don't put much stock in it. I know then why am I dedicating a whole day/post to it? Because I feel the need to share my opinions with cyberspace.

What makes a good book? That's a question for reviewers for me I have one scale that for me is fool proof.

(I should warn you I am an end reader. Judge if you want to, go on.)

At the bottom there are books that I read halfway through and put down.

Middle are books that I read half way through then skip to the end and read. If I'm satisfied the book ends up on the I can live without reading the last 200 pages pile

Middle Top: I read to the half way and then flip to the end go "HOLY COW" and go back and finish the book.

Top I don't skip to the end because I am too engrossed in what is going on on that page at that specific time.

That is the scale for those of you who may or may not read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment